McAfee Internet Security Suite
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more information on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee Internet Security Suite application is placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for McAfee Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. The application's main executable file is named firesvc.exe and its approximative size is 70.84 KB (72536 bytes).
The following executables are contained in McAfee Internet Security Suite. They take 12.89 MB (13517432
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (70.84 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (416.85 KB)
- McAlert.exe (199.09 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (138.21 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (167.40 KB)
- QcShm.exe (787.05 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (65.84 KB)
- McActInst.exe (145.02 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (219.44 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (297.08 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (779.41 KB)
- McInstru.exe (299.38 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (709.97 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.32 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (745.20 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.27 MB)
- mispreg.exe (548.55 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (582.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (125.16 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (374.62 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (92.98 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (301.20 KB)
- mfehidin.exe (609.50 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (277.05 KB)
This data is about McAfee Internet Security Suite version 11.6.507
alone. Click on the links below for other McAfee Internet Security Suite versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because performing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY procedure to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Internet Security Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2021-03-07 22:36:56.650