McAfee Internet Security Suite
This page is about McAfee Internet Security Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on McAfee, Inc.. Usually the McAfee Internet Security Suite application is to be found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is labeled firesvc.exe and it has a size of 72.26 KB (73992 bytes).
McAfee Internet Security Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 18.23 MB (19118992
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (608.35 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.23 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.46 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.06 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (174.34 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.79 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.71 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (919.18 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.50 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (222.63 KB)
- mcods.exe (588.81 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (487.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (197.97 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (453.47 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.50 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (700.45 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (636.07 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (672.30 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.43 MB)
- McVulUnpk.exe (616.43 KB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (699.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 12.8.944
of McAfee Internet Security Suite. For other McAfee Internet Security Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
If planning to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite you should check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Directories left on disk:Files remaining:
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\mpf\instLD.inf
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\mpf\L10N.dll
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\mpf\mpf.dat
Additional values that are not removed:
McAfee Internet Security Suite is an application by McAfee, Inc.. Some computer users decide to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Internet Security Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of applications, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 22:33:35.063