McAfee Internet Security Suite
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by A guide to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is titled Launch.exe and occupies 1.63 MB (1711160 bytes).
The executables below are part of McAfee Internet Security Suite. They take about 27.75 MB (29101008
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (1.63 MB)
- firesvc.exe (123.55 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (874.13 KB)
- McAlert.exe (555.85 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (423.66 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (521.57 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.86 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (487.29 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (415.63 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (999.19 KB)
- McInstru.exe (507.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (792.43 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.80 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.02 MB)
- mispreg.exe (606.31 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.45 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (860.02 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.77 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (359.13 KB)
- mcods.exe (1.28 MB)
- mcodsscan.exe (685.95 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (416.63 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (591.67 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (911.48 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (874.63 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (925.09 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (2.02 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (912.48 KB)
This page is about McAfee Internet Security Suite version 16.0.1
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of McAfee Internet Security Suite:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, people try to remove this program. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY manner to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Internet Security Suite application will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-07-28 16:46:57.170