McAfee Internet Security Suite
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall is the full command line if you want to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite. The program's main executable file occupies 1.46 MB (1533968 bytes) on disk and is named AlertViewer.exe.
McAfee Internet Security Suite is composed of the following executables which take 45.10 MB (47287568
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.46 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.96 MB)
- firesvc.exe (489.20 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (647.10 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (864.00 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (4.18 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.32 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.40 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (425.13 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (1.52 MB)
- QcCons32.exe (604.21 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (715.73 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.76 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (1,012.23 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (592.68 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (529.58 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (845.32 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.78 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (655.66 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (642.59 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (829.22 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (474.63 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.87 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (485.20 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (669.27 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (632.99 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (671.84 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.77 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (669.77 KB)
- browserhost.exe (3.25 MB)
- servicehost.exe (884.25 KB)
- uihost.exe (882.25 KB)
- uninstaller.exe (2.32 MB)
- updater.exe (2.25 MB)
This data is about McAfee Internet Security Suite version 16.020
only. For other McAfee Internet Security Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is an application marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Some users try to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY action to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase McAfee Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Internet Security Suite program will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-09-20 12:31:07.917