McAfee Internet Security Suite
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The program is often placed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's choice. McAfee Internet Security Suite's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. MpfAlert.exe is the McAfee Internet Security Suite's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 539.31 KB (552256 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed along with McAfee Internet Security Suite. They take about 11.63 MB (12193832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MpfAlert.exe (539.31 KB)
- McAlert.exe (241.60 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (165.61 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (177.70 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.90 KB)
- McActInst.exe (145.02 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (219.44 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (854.64 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.07 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1,004.03 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.39 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (866.19 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.39 MB)
- mispreg.exe (630.83 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (134.45 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (200.34 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (308.98 KB)
- mcods.exe (490.01 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (189.25 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (371.85 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (201.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 11.0.543
of McAfee Internet Security Suite. Click on the links below for other McAfee Internet Security Suite versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove McAfee Internet Security Suite.Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
McAfee Internet Security Suite is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this manually takes some knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK manner to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it exists on your system the McAfee Internet Security Suite program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-19 15:25:04.133