McAfee Internet Security Suite
You can find on this page details on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. More info about McAfee, Inc. can be read here
. McAfee Internet Security Suite is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. You can uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. McAfee Internet Security Suite's primary file takes around 400.41 KB (410024 bytes) and its name is MpfAlert.exe.
McAfee Internet Security Suite is comprised of the following executables which take 9.62 MB (10087952
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- MpfAlert.exe (400.41 KB)
- langsel.exe (506.52 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (713.24 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1,004.45 KB)
- mcshell.exe (418.03 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (586.02 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.15 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (737.41 KB)
- mcuninst.exe (891.30 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (787.12 KB)
- mispreg.exe (572.92 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (127.84 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (176.65 KB)
- mfeasins_x64.exe (589.36 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (228.43 KB)
- mcods.exe (355.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (160.53 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (251.07 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (168.58 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 10.5.216
of McAfee Internet Security Suite. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee Internet Security Suite:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is an application released by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people try to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK way to erase McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". The McAfee Internet Security Suite app will be found very quickly. When you click McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of programs, some data about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about McAfee Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-12 13:47:37.613