McAfee Internet Security Suite
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. McAfee Internet Security Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove McAfee Internet Security Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. McAfee Internet Security Suite's main file takes around 67.21 KB (68824 bytes) and is named firesvc.exe.
The executable files below are part of McAfee Internet Security Suite. They occupy an average of 19.40 MB (20344504
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (67.21 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (481.13 KB)
- McAlert.exe (265.86 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (228.65 KB)
- QcShm.exe (840.73 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (94.38 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (516.81 KB)
- mchlp32.exe (608.85 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (836.69 KB)
- McInstru.exe (286.48 KB)
- mcshell.exe (528.41 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (896.04 KB)
- mcsync.exe (1.46 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (827.64 KB)
- mispreg.exe (629.47 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (351.38 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (192.46 KB)
- ActUtil.exe (585.71 KB)
- McChHost.exe (385.04 KB)
- McSACore.exe (131.06 KB)
- mfeasins_x86.exe (487.75 KB)
- saUI.exe (1.52 MB)
- saUpd.exe (792.93 KB)
- uninstall.exe (880.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (460.51 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (382.04 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (164.77 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (358.92 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (293.50 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (643.06 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (584.71 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (615.40 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.18 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (642.56 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 13.6.1367
of McAfee Internet Security Suite. For other McAfee Internet Security Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a program marketed by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove this program. This is efortful because removing this manually requires some experience related to PCs. The best EASY solution to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Internet Security Suite application will be found very quickly. After you click McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-30 21:48:31.733