McAfee Internet Security Suite
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Further information on McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. McAfee Internet Security Suite is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, however this location may differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for removing McAfee Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for administrator rights. firesvc.exe is the programs's main file and it takes circa 72.26 KB (73992 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside McAfee Internet Security Suite. They take about 15.48 MB (16234408
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (607.83 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.70 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.93 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.53 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (126.06 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (174.34 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (966.46 KB)
- McInstru.exe (344.35 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.79 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.71 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (919.18 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.51 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (223.10 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (173.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (589.28 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.15 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (198.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (454.44 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
This page is about McAfee Internet Security Suite version 12.8.988
alone. For more McAfee Internet Security Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite.Folders left behind when you uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite:The files below are left behind on your disk when you remove McAfee Internet Security Suite:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\mcafee.com\agent\mcagent.exe
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\content.bin
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\firesvc.exe
- C:\Program Files\mcafee\gkp\Gkp.dll
Supplementary registry values that are not removed:
McAfee Internet Security Suite is an application released by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some users choose to remove this program. This can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY action to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee Internet Security Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". The McAfee Internet Security Suite application will be found automatically. When you select McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding McAfee Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 05:23:18.987