McAfee Internet Security Suite
This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. You can read more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for admin rights. McAfee Internet Security Suite's main file takes around 113.49 KB (116216 bytes) and its name is firesvc.exe.
McAfee Internet Security Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 14.20 MB (14885832
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (113.49 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (635.54 KB)
- McAlert.exe (337.28 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (254.79 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (294.52 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1,003.67 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (140.16 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (764.27 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (975.51 KB)
- McInstru.exe (359.42 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.89 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (940.27 KB)
- mispreg.exe (723.03 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (440.87 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (599.80 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (244.74 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (173.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (624.47 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (511.79 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (226.15 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (497.74 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (398.13 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee Internet Security Suite version 14.0.4132
only. Click on the links below for other McAfee Internet Security Suite versions:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a program offered by McAfee, Inc.. Some people choose to erase this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY approach to erase McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Internet Security Suite program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of apps, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about McAfee Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 05:24:25.373