McAfee Internet Security Suite
This info is about McAfee Internet Security Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. Go over here
for more details on McAfee, Inc.. McAfee Internet Security Suite is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, subject to the user's option. You can uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is labeled firesvc.exe and occupies 124.61 KB (127600 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in McAfee Internet Security Suite. They occupy 21.40 MB (22435144
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (124.61 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (805.07 KB)
- McAlert.exe (546.57 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (415.25 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (508.86 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.40 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (477.17 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- McActInst.exe (145.02 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (219.94 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (588.17 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.29 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.76 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mcuninst.exe (1.08 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.95 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- saBSI.exe (713.05 KB)
- CATracker.exe (759.27 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (349.40 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.66 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (262.96 KB)
- mcods.exe (797.00 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (663.73 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (397.18 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (1.22 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (565.66 KB)
This info is about McAfee Internet Security Suite version 16.013
alone. You can find below info on other releases of McAfee Internet Security Suite:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a program by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Some people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because doing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE way to erase McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it is installed on your PC the McAfee Internet Security Suite app will be found automatically. After you click McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of programs, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing McAfee Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-08-22 23:55:37.807