McAfee Internet Security Suite
You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computerMcAfee, Inc.
. Additional info about McAfee, Inc. can be seen here
. McAfee Internet Security Suite is usually set up in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. McAfee Internet Security Suite's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McAfee Internet Security Suite's primary file takes about 327.36 KB (335216 bytes) and is named MfeASUM.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in McAfee Internet Security Suite. They occupy 16.14 MB (16920424
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- MfeASUM.exe (327.36 KB)
- firesvc.exe (72.26 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (607.83 KB)
- McAlert.exe (322.74 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (235.23 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (270.46 KB)
- QcShm.exe (978.06 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (125.59 KB)
- CompatibilityTester.exe (549.86 KB)
- EarlyActivation.exe (93.46 KB)
- McActInst.exe (142.22 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (173.88 KB)
- McAWFwk.exe (324.30 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (311.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (962.97 KB)
- McInstru.exe (297.63 KB)
- mcmigrator.exe (508.32 KB)
- mcoemmgr.exe (1.08 MB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.69 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (918.71 KB)
- mcupdmgr.exe (1.50 MB)
- mispreg.exe (698.42 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (535.48 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (222.63 KB)
- McSmtFwk.exe (124.63 KB)
- McInsUpd.exe (173.95 KB)
- mcods.exe (588.81 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (487.68 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (197.97 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (453.47 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.50 KB)
This page is about McAfee Internet Security Suite version 12.8.908
only. For other McAfee Internet Security Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a program released by McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this is troublesome because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete McAfee Internet Security Suite from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it exists on your system the McAfee Internet Security Suite app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 16:29:57.030