McAfee Internet Security Suite
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your PCMcAfee, Inc.
. You can find out more on McAfee, Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files\McAfee directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for McAfee Internet Security Suite is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. McAfee Internet Security Suite's main file takes about 72.76 KB (74504 bytes) and its name is firesvc.exe.
McAfee Internet Security Suite installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 11.53 MB (12088360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- firesvc.exe (72.76 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (609.38 KB)
- McAlert.exe (311.14 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (232.17 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (266.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (977.03 KB)
- ShrCL.exe (98.90 KB)
- McAPExe.exe (737.10 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (953.39 KB)
- McInstru.exe (340.33 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (1.04 MB)
- mcsync.exe (1.72 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (920.18 KB)
- mispreg.exe (696.89 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (425.30 KB)
- mskxagnt.exe (227.65 KB)
- mcods.exe (598.33 KB)
- mcodsscan.exe (488.65 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (194.44 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (456.96 KB)
- MVsInst.exe (370.97 KB)
The current page applies to McAfee Internet Security Suite version 14.0.1122
only. For more McAfee Internet Security Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a program offered by the software company McAfee, Inc.. Frequently, users want to remove it. This can be troublesome because removing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase McAfee Internet Security Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". If it exists on your system the McAfee Internet Security Suite application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of apps, some information about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about McAfee Internet Security Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of McAfee Internet Security Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing McAfee Internet Security Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-09-29 21:18:45.090