McAfee Internet Security Suite
This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite for Windows. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your systemMcAfee, Inc.
. Check out here
for more info on McAfee, Inc.. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files\McAfee folder. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's preference. McAfee Internet Security Suite's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\McAfee\MSC\mcuihost.exe /body:misp://MSCJsRes.dll::uninstall.html /id:uninstall. AlertViewer.exe is the McAfee Internet Security Suite's main executable file and it takes about 1.46 MB (1531440 bytes) on disk.
McAfee Internet Security Suite contains of the executables below. They occupy 34.28 MB (35948304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AlertViewer.exe (1.46 MB)
- Launch.exe (1.95 MB)
- firesvc.exe (451.94 KB)
- McVsMap.exe (418.66 KB)
- McVsShld.exe (684.48 KB)
- MfeAVSvc.exe (3.88 MB)
- mfeLamInstaller.exe (1.54 MB)
- mfeODS.exe (1.50 MB)
- MVsInst.exe (604.27 KB)
- MpfAlert.exe (946.27 KB)
- McAlert.exe (646.13 KB)
- QcCons32.exe (559.39 KB)
- QcConsol.exe (670.38 KB)
- QcShm.exe (1.66 MB)
- ShrCL.exe (564.99 KB)
- McBootSvcSet.exe (587.67 KB)
- mcinfo.exe (1.28 MB)
- McInstru.exe (508.43 KB)
- mcsvrcnt.exe (838.35 KB)
- mcsync.exe (2.76 MB)
- mcuihost.exe (1.47 MB)
- mispreg.exe (651.73 KB)
- mcocrollback.exe (621.95 KB)
- McPartnerSAInstallManager.exe (819.67 KB)
- CATracker.exe (557.89 KB)
- SmtMsgLauncher.exe (470.65 KB)
- WssNgmAmbassador.exe (1.73 MB)
- mskxagnt.exe (448.91 KB)
- McVulAdmAgnt.exe (652.16 KB)
- McVulAlert.exe (615.38 KB)
- McVulCon.exe (654.77 KB)
- McVulCtr.exe (1.75 MB)
- McVulUsrAgnt.exe (652.20 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 16.011
of McAfee Internet Security Suite. You can find here a few links to other McAfee Internet Security Suite releases:
...click to view all...
McAfee Internet Security Suite is a program released by McAfee, Inc.. Sometimes, users decide to erase this application. Sometimes this is hard because removing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to erase McAfee Internet Security Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find McAfee Internet Security Suite or simply activate the Search field and type in "McAfee Internet Security Suite". The McAfee Internet Security Suite program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click McAfee Internet Security Suite in the list of applications, the following data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding McAfee Internet Security Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall McAfee Internet Security Suite.
8. After removing McAfee Internet Security Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong McAfee Internet Security Suite which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling McAfee Internet Security Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that McAfee Internet Security Suite by McAfee, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove McAfee Internet Security Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-05 19:27:52.267