Lantern is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Lantern from your PCBrave New Software Project, Inc.
. Take a look here
for more info on Brave New Software Project, Inc.. Further information about Lantern can be found at http://www.getlantern.org
. Lantern is normally installed in the C:\Users\zgztq\AppData\Roaming\Lantern folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The entire uninstall command line for Lantern is C:\Users\zgztq\AppData\Roaming\Lantern\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is labeled lantern.exe and it has a size of 18.77 MB (19683616 bytes).
The executables below are part of Lantern. They occupy about 19.17 MB (20103913
bytes) on disk.
- lantern.exe (18.77 MB)
- uninstall.exe (410.45 KB)
This page is about Lantern version 5.3.1
only. Click on the links below for other Lantern versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you remove Lantern.Frequently the following registry data will not be removed:
Lantern is a program released by the software company Brave New Software Project, Inc.. Frequently, people decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best EASY practice to remove Lantern is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Lantern from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Lantern or simply click the Search feature and type in "Lantern". If it is installed on your PC the Lantern program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Lantern in the list , the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lantern, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lantern:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.getlantern.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\zgztq\AppData\Roaming\Lantern\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lantern.
8. After removing Lantern, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lantern which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lantern with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lantern by Brave New Software Project, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Lantern by Brave New Software Project, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lantern in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2019-03-02 08:16:34.020