You can find below detailed information on how to remove Lantern for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Lantern from your computerBrave New Software Project, Inc.
. Check out here
for more details on Brave New Software Project, Inc.. You can see more info on Lantern at http://www.getlantern.org
. Lantern is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. The entire uninstall command line for Lantern is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern\uninstall.exe. Lantern's main file takes about 15.08 MB (15810672 bytes) and is named lantern.exe.
Lantern is composed of the following executables which occupy 15.20 MB (15938865
bytes) on disk:
- lantern.exe (15.08 MB)
- uninstall.exe (125.19 KB)
The current web page applies to Lantern version 2.0.13
alone. For other Lantern versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lantern has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall Lantern from your computer:
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be removed; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Lantern is an application marketed by Brave New Software Project, Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. This can be difficult because performing this manually requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE action to uninstall Lantern is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Lantern from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lantern or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lantern". If it is installed on your PC the Lantern program will be found automatically. After you select Lantern in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Lantern, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Lantern:
- The publisher is: http://www.getlantern.org
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Lantern\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lantern.
8. After removing Lantern, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lantern which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lantern with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Lantern by Brave New Software Project, Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Lantern by Brave New Software Project, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lantern in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 07:24:29.130