Genieo is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall Genieo from your PCGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. More info about Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be found here
. Click on http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
to get more information about Genieo on Genieo Innovation Ltd.'s website. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i17W_20 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Genieo is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i17W_20\partner_uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled partner_uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 41.47 KB (42464 bytes).
The following executables are installed alongside Genieo. They occupy about 104.06 KB (106560
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (62.59 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
This info is about Genieo version 1.0.208
alone. You can find below a few links to other Genieo versions:
...click to view all...
Genieo is a program marketed by Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Frequently, users decide to remove this program. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK solution to remove Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Genieo or simply click the Search field and type in "Genieo". The Genieo program will be found very quickly. After you click Genieo in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Genieo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Genieo:
- The publisher is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i17W_20\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Genieo.
8. After removing Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Genieo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Genieo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-12 00:39:23.843