You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Genieo for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Genieo from your PCGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Genieo Innovation Ltd.. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo directory (same installation drive as Windows). Genieo's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo\partner_uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 37.44 KB (38341 bytes) on disk and is named partner_uninstall.exe.
The following executable files are incorporated in Genieo. They occupy 37.44 KB (38341
bytes) on disk.
- partner_uninstall.exe (37.44 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.352
of Genieo. For other Genieo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application released by the software company Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to remove this program. This is difficult because performing this manually takes some knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK procedure to remove Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Genieo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Genieo or simply click the Search field and type in "Genieo". If it is installed on your PC the Genieo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Genieo in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Genieo.
8. After removing Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Genieo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Genieo supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-17 17:45:10.903