You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Genieo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Genieo from your computerGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Go over here
for more info on Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Please follow http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
if you want to read more on Genieo on Genieo Innovation Ltd.'s website. Usually the Genieo application is installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i14 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full uninstall command line for Genieo is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i14\partner_uninstall.exe. partner_uninstall.exe is the Genieo's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 41.47 KB (42464 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of Genieo. They occupy an average of 104.06 KB (106560
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (62.59 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
This page is about Genieo version 1.0.201
alone. For more Genieo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Genieo is a program by Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Genieo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Genieo". If it is installed on your PC the Genieo program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Genieo in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Genieo:
- The publisher is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i14\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Genieo.
8. After uninstalling Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Genieo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Genieo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-11 03:51:50.577