This web page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Genieo for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Genieo from your computerGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Additional info about Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be seen here
. Detailed information about Genieo can be seen at http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genVerW_23 folder. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's choice. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genVerW_23\partner_uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Genieo. partner_uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 41.47 KB (42464 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are incorporated in Genieo. They take 104.73 KB (107242
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (63.26 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
The current web page applies to Genieo version 1.0.412
alone. For other Genieo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application offered by Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Frequently, people decide to uninstall this application. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Genieo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Genieo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Genieo". If it exists on your system the Genieo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Genieo in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Genieo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genVerW_23\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Genieo.
8. After uninstalling Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Genieo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Genieo in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-11-24 04:02:23.350