Genieo is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Genieo from your PCGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. More information on Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be found here
. Detailed information about Genieo can be found at http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i8 folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Genieo is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i8\partner_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. Genieo's main file takes about 41.47 KB (42464 bytes) and its name is partner_uninstall.exe.
Genieo is composed of the following executables which occupy 104.05 KB (106552
bytes) on disk:
- genuninstallui.exe (62.59 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
This web page is about Genieo version 1.0.314
alone. You can find here a few links to other Genieo versions:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application released by the software company Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Sometimes, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK action to uninstall Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Genieo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Genieo". The Genieo program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Genieo in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Genieo:
- The software company is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i8\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Genieo.
8. After removing Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Genieo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, we are not saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Genieo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-29 18:42:07.133