This web page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Genieo for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Genieo from your computerGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. More information about Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be read here
. Please open http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
if you want to read more on Genieo on Genieo Innovation Ltd.'s web page. The program is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can remove Genieo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo\partner_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. Genieo's main file takes about 41.47 KB (42464 bytes) and its name is partner_uninstall.exe.
Genieo contains of the executables below. They occupy 104.73 KB (107243
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (63.26 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
The current page applies to Genieo version 1.0.520
only. You can find here a few links to other Genieo versions:
...click to view all...
Genieo is a program by Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Frequently, users try to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK practice to uninstall Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Genieo from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Genieo or simply click the Search field and type in "Genieo". The Genieo app will be found automatically. When you select Genieo in the list of applications, some information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Genieo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Genieo.
8. After uninstalling Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Genieo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Genieo supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-05-06 07:18:13.963