Genieo is a Windows application. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall Genieo from your computerGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Check out here
for more information on Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Genieo is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The full command line for uninstalling Genieo is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo\partner_uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 41.47 KB (42464 bytes) on disk and is called partner_uninstall.exe.
Genieo installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 104.73 KB (107243
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (63.26 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
The current page applies to Genieo version 1.0.419
alone. Click on the links below for other Genieo versions:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application marketed by Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to erase it. This is troublesome because removing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. One of the best QUICK action to erase Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Genieo from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Genieo or simply click the Search feature and type in "Genieo". The Genieo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Genieo in the list of programs, the following data regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Genieo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Genieo.
8. After uninstalling Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Genieo which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Genieo in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-20 02:51:10.080