You can find below details on how to remove Genieo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Genieo from your systemGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. More info about Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be found here
. Further information about Genieo can be seen at http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i18W_29 directory (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for Genieo is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i18W_29\partner_uninstall.exe. partner_uninstall.exe is the Genieo's primary executable file and it takes about 41.47 KB (42464 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are contained in Genieo. They occupy 104.73 KB (107241
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (63.26 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
This page is about Genieo version 1.0.213
only. You can find here a few links to other Genieo releases:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application offered by the software company Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this manually requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY way to remove Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Genieo or simply click the Search field and type in "Genieo". If it exists on your system the Genieo application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Genieo in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Genieo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i18W_29\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Genieo.
8. After removing Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Genieo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Genieo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-20 22:54:58.280