You can find below details on how to remove Genieo for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A way to uninstall Genieo from your PCGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. More information about Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be read here
. Please open http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
if you want to read more on Genieo on Genieo Innovation Ltd.'s page. Genieo is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option while installing the program. Genieo's complete uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo\partner_uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is titled partner_uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 41.47 KB (42464 bytes).
Genieo contains of the executables below. They occupy 104.73 KB (107243
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (63.26 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
The current web page applies to Genieo version 1.0.496
only. For other Genieo versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Genieo is a program by the software company Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Frequently, people choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this by hand takes some experience regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to remove Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Genieo or simply activate the Search field and type in "Genieo". If it exists on your system the Genieo app will be found very quickly. When you click Genieo in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Genieo, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Genieo:
- The software company is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Genieo.
8. After removing Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Genieo that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Genieo in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-26 06:26:50.670