Genieo is a software application. This page contains details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Genieo from your computerGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more information on Genieo Innovation Ltd.. More information about Genieo can be seen at http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
. The application is often placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieoW directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall Genieo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieoW\partner_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is named partner_uninstall.exe and its approximative size is 41.47 KB (42464 bytes).
Genieo is composed of the following executables which take 104.72 KB (107238
bytes) on disk:
- genuninstallui.exe (63.26 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
The current page applies to Genieo version 1.0.500
only. You can find below a few links to other Genieo releases:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application by the software company Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Some people choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this manually requires some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to uninstall Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Genieo or simply click the Search field and type in "Genieo". If it exists on your system the Genieo app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Genieo in the list of applications, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Genieo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieoW\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Genieo.
8. After uninstalling Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Genieo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Genieo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-15 18:49:37.340