Genieo is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Genieo from your PCGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Further information on Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be found here
. Genieo is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i3 directory, subject to the user's decision. You can uninstall Genieo by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i3\partner_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file occupies 41.48 KB (42480 bytes) on disk and is called partner_uninstall.exe.
Genieo is comprised of the following executables which occupy 41.48 KB (42480
bytes) on disk:
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.48 KB)
This info is about Genieo version 1.0.310
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Genieo:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application marketed by Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Frequently, users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Genieo with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Genieo or simply click the Search field and type in "Genieo". If it exists on your system the Genieo application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Genieo in the list , some information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Genieo.
8. After uninstalling Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Genieo that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Genieo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-08-06 23:31:36.827