This page is about Genieo for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Genieo from your computerGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. Take a look here
for more info on Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Genieo is normally installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i3 folder, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the application. Genieo's full uninstall command line is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\w3i3\partner_uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is called partner_uninstall.exe and it has a size of 41.47 KB (42464 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Genieo. They occupy about 104.06 KB (106558
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (62.59 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
This info is about Genieo version 1.0.309
alone. Click on the links below for other Genieo versions:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application marketed by the software company Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Sometimes, people try to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because performing this manually requires some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY manner to erase Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Genieo or simply click the Search field and type in "Genieo". If it is installed on your PC the Genieo app will be found automatically. When you click Genieo in the list of apps, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Genieo.
8. After uninstalling Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Genieo which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Genieo with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove Genieo in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-18 21:36:00.680