This web page contains detailed information on how to remove Genieo for Windows. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Genieo from your systemGenieo Innovation Ltd.
. More info about Genieo Innovation Ltd. can be read here
. You can read more about related to Genieo at http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
. The program is often installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo folder. Take into account that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Genieo is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo\partner_uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file is labeled partner_uninstall.exe and occupies 41.47 KB (42464 bytes).
The executables below are part of Genieo. They occupy about 104.73 KB (107243
bytes) on disk.
- genuninstallui.exe (63.26 KB)
- partner_uninstall.exe (41.47 KB)
This page is about Genieo version 1.0.504
alone. Click on the links below for other Genieo versions:
...click to view all...
Genieo is an application by the software company Genieo Innovation Ltd.. Some computer users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to remove Genieo is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Genieo from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Genieo or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Genieo". If it exists on your system the Genieo app will be found very quickly. When you select Genieo in the list , the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding Genieo, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Genieo:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.genieo.com/contact-us/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Genieo\Application\Partner\uninstall\genieo\partner_uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Genieo.
8. After removing Genieo, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Genieo that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Genieo using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that Genieo by Genieo Innovation Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Genieo supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-06 21:32:38.127