Fast Search is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fast Search from your computerSurf Canyon
. Go over here
for more information on Surf Canyon. Fast Search is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Fast Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 88.54 KB (90668 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Fast Search. They occupy about 88.54 KB (90668
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Fast Search version 5.4.0
alone. For other Fast Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is a program offered by Surf Canyon. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fast Search from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fast Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Search". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Search application will be found automatically. When you select Fast Search in the list of applications, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast Search.
8. After uninstalling Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-10-28 15:35:32.580