Fast Search is a computer program. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Fast Search from your computerSurf Canyon
. Go over here
for more information on Surf Canyon. Fast Search is normally set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing Fast Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 88.54 KB (90668 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed along with Fast Search. They occupy about 88.54 KB (90668
bytes) on disk.
This web page is about Fast Search version 5.4.0
alone. For other Fast Search versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is a program offered by Surf Canyon. Some users try to uninstall it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some experience regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall Fast Search from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fast Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Search". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Search application will be found automatically. After you click Fast Search in the list of applications, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast Search.
8. After uninstalling Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-10-28 15:35:32.580