This info is about Fast Search for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Fast Search from your PCSurf Canyon
. Check out here
for more info on Surf Canyon. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Fast Search. The application's main executable file is titled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 63.23 KB (64749 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Fast Search. They take about 63.23 KB (64749
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Fast Search version 3.5.0
only. Click on the links below for other Fast Search versions:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is an application released by the software company Surf Canyon. Some computer users try to erase it. This is troublesome because doing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK solution to erase Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase Fast Search from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fast Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Search". The Fast Search program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fast Search in the list , some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-19 22:39:53.060