This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fast Search for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Fast Search from your PCSurf Canyon
. Further information on Surf Canyon can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Fast Search is C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 63.23 KB (64749 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Fast Search. They take 63.23 KB (64749
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Fast Search version 3.4.7
only. Click on the links below for other Fast Search versions:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is an application offered by the software company Surf Canyon. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fast Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Fast Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast Search". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Search program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fast Search in the list of programs, the following information about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fast Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fast Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-04-25 15:15:45.937