This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fast Search for Windows. It is made by A way to uninstall Fast Search from your PCSurf Canyon
. Further information on Surf Canyon can be found here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full command line for removing Fast Search is C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 63.23 KB (64749 bytes).
The following executable files are contained in Fast Search. They take 63.23 KB (64749
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Fast Search version 3.4.7
only. Click on the links below for other Fast Search versions:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is an application offered by the software company Surf Canyon. Some computer users try to erase this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this manually requires some skill related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fast Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fast Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Search". If it exists on your system the Fast Search program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Fast Search in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fast Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Fast Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-04-25 15:15:45.937