Fast Search is a Windows program. Read more about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Fast Search from your PCSurf Canyon
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Surf Canyon. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon directory. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Fast Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Fast Search's main file takes around 61.13 KB (62593 bytes) and is called Uninstall.exe.
The following executables are installed together with Fast Search. They take about 61.13 KB (62593
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Fast Search version 4.0.3
alone. Click on the links below for other Fast Search versions:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is a program released by Surf Canyon. Sometimes, people decide to erase this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because doing this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE procedure to erase Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fast Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fast Search". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Search program will be found automatically. When you select Fast Search in the list of applications, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Fast Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fast Search that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast Search supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-07 16:08:52.987