This info is about Fast Search for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is made by How to uninstall Fast Search from your PCSurf Canyon
. You can find out more on Surf Canyon or check for application updates here
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's decision. You can remove Fast Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 88.54 KB (90668 bytes) on disk.
Fast Search contains of the executables below. They occupy 88.54 KB (90668
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 5.3.0
of Fast Search. You can find below info on other versions of Fast Search:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is a program by the software company Surf Canyon. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fast Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fast Search". If it exists on your system the Fast Search app will be found very quickly. After you select Fast Search in the list , some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fast Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fast Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-02-09 18:59:18.260