This web page is about Fast Search for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Fast Search from your PCSurf Canyon
. Additional info about Surf Canyon can be seen here
. Fast Search is typically set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon directory, but this location may differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Fast Search is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 67.88 KB (69506 bytes) on disk and is called Uninstall.exe.
Fast Search installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 67.88 KB (69506
bytes) on disk.
This info is about Fast Search version 5.0.1
only. Click on the links below for other Fast Search versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are regularly left behind when you remove Fast Search.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
Additional registry values that are not cleaned:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Surf Canyon
Fast Search is an application by Surf Canyon. Sometimes, users want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this by hand requires some skill related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY way to uninstall Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove Fast Search from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fast Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast Search". The Fast Search program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Fast Search in the list of applications, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Fast Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-22 22:09:57.460