You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Fast Search for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Fast Search from your systemSurf Canyon
. Further information on Surf Canyon can be found here
. Usually the Fast Search application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Fast Search's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 91.83 KB (94032 bytes) on disk and is titled SurfCanyonDesktop.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Fast Search. They take 180.37 KB (184700
bytes) on disk.
- SurfCanyonDesktop.exe (91.83 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (88.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.3
of Fast Search. You can find below info on other versions of Fast Search:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is an application marketed by the software company Surf Canyon. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Fast Search from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Fast Search or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Fast Search". If it exists on your system the Fast Search app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fast Search in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-01 05:02:12.207