You can find on this page detailed information on how to remove Fast Search for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Fast Search from your systemSurf Canyon
. Further information on Surf Canyon can be found here
. Usually the Fast Search application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Fast Search's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file occupies 91.83 KB (94032 bytes) on disk and is titled SurfCanyonDesktop.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Fast Search. They take 180.37 KB (184700
bytes) on disk.
- SurfCanyonDesktop.exe (91.83 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (88.54 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 5.2.3
of Fast Search. You can find below info on other versions of Fast Search:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is an application marketed by the software company Surf Canyon. Some users try to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows programs manually. The best EASY approach to remove Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Fast Search from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Fast Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fast Search". The Fast Search app will be found very quickly. After you select Fast Search in the list of programs, the following information about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Fast Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-01 05:02:12.207