You can find below detailed information on how to remove Fast Search for Windows. It is produced by A way to uninstall Fast Search from your PCSurf Canyon
. Check out here
for more information on Surf Canyon. Fast Search is typically installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon directory, depending on the user's choice. Fast Search's complete uninstall command line is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe". The program's main executable file is labeled Uninstall.exe and it has a size of 63.15 KB (64670 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside Fast Search. They occupy about 63.15 KB (64670
bytes) on disk.
This page is about Fast Search version 3.4.1
alone. You can find below info on other releases of Fast Search:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is a program by the software company Surf Canyon. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this application. This is easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best SIMPLE approach to uninstall Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Fast Search from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fast Search or simply click the Search field and type in "Fast Search". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Search app will be found very quickly. After you select Fast Search in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Fast Search.
8. After uninstalling Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your PC, we are not saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Search in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-21 18:45:40.880