Fast Search is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall Fast Search from your computerSurf Canyon
. Check out here
where you can get more info on Surf Canyon. Usually the Fast Search program is installed in the C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon directory, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Fast Search. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 63.23 KB (64749 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Fast Search. They occupy about 63.23 KB (64749
bytes) on disk.
The current web page applies to Fast Search version 3.4.2
only. You can find below info on other application versions of Fast Search:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is an application by Surf Canyon. Sometimes, people want to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is efortful because removing this manually requires some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall Fast Search from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Fast Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Search". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Search application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fast Search in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Fast Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Fast Search.
8. After uninstalling Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to remove Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Fast Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-08 19:36:29.150