This info is about Fast Search for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Fast Search from your computerSurf Canyon
. Go over here
where you can read more on Surf Canyon. Usually the Fast Search application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon folder, depending on the user's option during setup. Fast Search's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 62.37 KB (63870 bytes) on disk and is named Uninstall.exe.
The executable files below are part of Fast Search. They take an average of 62.37 KB (63870
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Fast Search version 3.3.6
alone. Click on the links below for other Fast Search versions:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is a program released by the software company Surf Canyon. Sometimes, users decide to remove this program. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Fast Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Search". The Fast Search program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Fast Search in the list of programs, some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Search in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-01 23:52:24.010