You can find on this page details on how to remove Fast Search for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fast Search from your computerSurf Canyon
. You can read more on Surf Canyon or check for application updates here
. Fast Search is typically set up in the C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon folder, regulated by the user's decision. You can uninstall Fast Search by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Program Files\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. Uninstall.exe is the Fast Search's primary executable file and it takes around 63.23 KB (64749 bytes) on disk.
The following executable files are incorporated in Fast Search. They take 63.23 KB (64749
bytes) on disk.
The information on this page is only about version 3.4.9
of Fast Search. Click on the links below for other Fast Search versions:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is an application offered by the software company Surf Canyon. Frequently, computer users want to remove this application. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK manner to remove Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Fast Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Search". The Fast Search program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Fast Search in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast Search.
8. After removing Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your PC, nor are we saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Fast Search supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-02-22 11:39:59.033