Fast Search is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Fast Search from your systemSurf Canyon
. Go over here
where you can get more info on Surf Canyon. Fast Search is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon directory, but this location may vary a lot depending on the user's decision when installing the program. "C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove Fast Search. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 63.21 KB (64725 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed alongside Fast Search. They take about 63.21 KB (64725
bytes) on disk.
The current page applies to Fast Search version 3.3.7
alone. Click on the links below for other Fast Search versions:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is a program released by the software company Surf Canyon. Some users choose to uninstall this program. Sometimes this is easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to uninstall Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Fast Search from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Fast Search or simply click the Search feature and type in "Fast Search". If it is installed on your PC the Fast Search program will be found automatically. When you select Fast Search in the list of applications, the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Fast Search, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Fast Search.
8. After uninstalling Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Fast Search with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, we are not saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Search supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-09-01 22:30:55.140