This web page contains complete information on how to uninstall Fast Search for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Fast Search from your systemSurf Canyon
. More data about Surf Canyon can be seen here
. The program is usually placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon directory (same installation drive as Windows). "C:\Program Files (x86)\Surf Canyon\uninstall.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall Fast Search. Uninstall.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 63.15 KB (64670 bytes) on disk.
Fast Search installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 63.15 KB (64670
bytes) on disk.
This data is about Fast Search version 3.4.0
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Fast Search:
...click to view all...
Fast Search is a program released by Surf Canyon. Sometimes, people decide to remove this program. This can be hard because removing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Fast Search is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Fast Search from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find Fast Search or simply activate the Search field and type in "Fast Search". If it exists on your system the Fast Search application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Fast Search in the list of applications, some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have about Fast Search, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Fast Search.
8. After uninstalling Fast Search, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Fast Search that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Fast Search using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Fast Search by Surf Canyon from your computer, we are not saying that Fast Search by Surf Canyon is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Fast Search in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-04-17 05:37:28.177