This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall DeviceManager for Windows. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DeviceManager from your systemeInstruction
. Further information on eInstruction can be seen here
. More information about the program DeviceManager can be seen at http://www.einstruction.com/
. DeviceManager is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager directory, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the program. You can remove DeviceManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file is titled Launch.exe and occupies 4.68 MB (4912184 bytes).
The following executable files are incorporated in DeviceManager. They take 10.49 MB (10998304
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (4.68 MB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (432.00 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (88.01 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current web page applies to DeviceManager version 184.108.40.206484
only. You can find below info on other application versions of DeviceManager:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is an application released by eInstruction. Sometimes, people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because doing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY procedure to remove DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DeviceManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DeviceManager or simply click the Search field and type in "DeviceManager". If it is installed on your PC the DeviceManager app will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select DeviceManager in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding DeviceManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DeviceManager.
8. After removing DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong DeviceManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, we are not saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeviceManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-01-23 13:56:53.843