This page contains complete information on how to remove DeviceManager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A guide to uninstall DeviceManager from your systemeInstruction
. Check out here
where you can get more info on eInstruction. Click on http://www.einstruction.com/
to get more info about DeviceManager on eInstruction's website. The program is often located in the C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager directory (same installation drive as Windows). The entire uninstall command line for DeviceManager is "C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe". The program's main executable file is named Launch.exe and it has a size of 341.58 KB (349776 bytes).
The following executables are incorporated in DeviceManager. They take 6.87 MB (7199904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (341.58 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (432.00 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- Help Center.exe (139.00 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (139.11 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to DeviceManager version 22.214.171.124
only. Click on the links below for other DeviceManager versions:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is a program offered by the software company eInstruction. Sometimes, people want to erase it. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK practice to erase DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DeviceManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DeviceManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeviceManager". If it exists on your system the DeviceManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DeviceManager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding DeviceManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DeviceManager.
8. After removing DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeviceManager by eInstruction from your computer, nor are we saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove DeviceManager in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-13 13:50:15.673