DeviceManager is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is developed by A guide to uninstall DeviceManager from your computereInstruction
. Go over here
for more details on eInstruction. Click on http://www.einstruction.com/
to get more info about DeviceManager on eInstruction's website. DeviceManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager directory, depending on the user's option. The entire uninstall command line for DeviceManager is C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 4.68 MB (4910904 bytes) on disk and is called Launch.exe.
The following executables are installed together with DeviceManager. They take about 9.88 MB (10357360
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (4.68 MB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (120.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (86.34 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 18.104.22.168095
of DeviceManager. Click on the links below for other DeviceManager versions:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is an application by eInstruction. Frequently, computer users decide to uninstall it. This is hard because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK action to uninstall DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove DeviceManager with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeviceManager or simply click the Search field and type in "DeviceManager". The DeviceManager application will be found very quickly. After you click DeviceManager in the list of apps, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding DeviceManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall DeviceManager.
8. After removing DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, we are not saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DeviceManager in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-13 17:07:20.820