DeviceManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It is produced by A way to uninstall DeviceManager from your systemeInstruction
. Further information on eInstruction can be seen here
. You can read more about related to DeviceManager at http://www.einstruction.com/
. DeviceManager is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager directory, subject to the user's choice. You can remove DeviceManager by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe. Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 4.68 MB (4910904 bytes) on disk and is named Launch.exe.
DeviceManager is comprised of the following executables which take 10.65 MB (11165296
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (4.68 MB)
- osk.exe (676.50 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (120.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (86.34 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to DeviceManager version 184.108.40.206076
only. You can find here a few links to other DeviceManager releases:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is an application marketed by eInstruction. Frequently, computer users choose to erase it. This can be efortful because deleting this manually requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE action to erase DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall DeviceManager from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeviceManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "DeviceManager". If it is installed on your PC the DeviceManager app will be found automatically. When you select DeviceManager in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DeviceManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The software company is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove DeviceManager.
8. After uninstalling DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong DeviceManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, nor are we saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeviceManager supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-24 08:51:40.313