This page contains complete information on how to uninstall DeviceManager for Windows. The Windows version was developed by A way to uninstall DeviceManager from your systemeInstruction
. Open here
for more info on eInstruction. Please open http://www.einstruction.com/
if you want to read more on DeviceManager on eInstruction's website. DeviceManager is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager folder, depending on the user's choice. The entire uninstall command line for DeviceManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe. Launch.exe is the DeviceManager's main executable file and it occupies approximately 300.30 KB (307512 bytes) on disk.
DeviceManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.26 MB (6561904
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (300.30 KB)
- osk.exe (676.50 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (120.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (86.34 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This info is about DeviceManager version 22.214.171.124695
alone. You can find below a few links to other DeviceManager versions:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is an application marketed by eInstruction. Some users try to uninstall this application. This can be easier said than done because removing this by hand takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove DeviceManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find DeviceManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeviceManager". The DeviceManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DeviceManager in the list of programs, some data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about DeviceManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The publisher is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove DeviceManager.
8. After uninstalling DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DeviceManager by eInstruction from your computer, nor are we saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall DeviceManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-08-23 19:43:30.473