DeviceManager is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is written by How to uninstall DeviceManager from your computereInstruction
. You can read more on eInstruction or check for application updates here
. You can see more info about DeviceManager at http://www.einstruction.com/
. The application is frequently found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. The full command line for removing DeviceManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. DeviceManager's main file takes about 299.23 KB (306416 bytes) and is called Launch.exe.
DeviceManager is composed of the following executables which occupy 4.10 MB (4299784
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (299.23 KB)
- WebUpdate.exe (113.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (373.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (133.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (89.50 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The current page applies to DeviceManager version 188.8.131.52
only. You can find below a few links to other DeviceManager releases:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is a program offered by eInstruction. Frequently, people want to erase this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill related to PCs. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete DeviceManager from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeviceManager or simply activate the Search field and type in "DeviceManager". If it exists on your system the DeviceManager program will be found very quickly. When you click DeviceManager in the list , the following data about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DeviceManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall DeviceManager.
8. After removing DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, nor are we saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall DeviceManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-03-09 06:09:46.613