This web page is about DeviceManager for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall DeviceManager from your systemeInstruction
. Take a look here
where you can read more on eInstruction. You can see more info related to DeviceManager at http://www.einstruction.com/
. Usually the DeviceManager application is placed in the C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. "C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe" is the full command line if you want to remove DeviceManager. DeviceManager's main file takes around 299.23 KB (306416 bytes) and is named Launch.exe.
DeviceManager is comprised of the following executables which occupy 3.99 MB (4184584
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (299.23 KB)
- WebUpdate.exe (113.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (373.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (133.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (89.50 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.10.1040.0
of DeviceManager. You can find below info on other versions of DeviceManager:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is a program marketed by eInstruction. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. This is difficult because doing this manually takes some knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE way to remove DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove DeviceManager from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate DeviceManager or simply activate the Search feature and type in "DeviceManager". The DeviceManager program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DeviceManager in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DeviceManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The software company is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DeviceManager.
8. After removing DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, we are not saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to remove DeviceManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-27 20:41:43.667