DeviceManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall DeviceManager from your PCeInstruction
. Take a look here
for more info on eInstruction. More information about DeviceManager can be seen at http://www.einstruction.com/
. The application is frequently located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The full command line for removing DeviceManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Launch.exe is the DeviceManager's main executable file and it occupies circa 4.68 MB (4912184 bytes) on disk.
DeviceManager installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 11.26 MB (11806240
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (4.68 MB)
- osk.exe (676.50 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (432.00 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (32.28 KB)
- java.exe (141.78 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.78 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.78 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.78 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.78 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (22.28 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.78 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.78 KB)
- jucheck.exe (377.80 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.78 KB)
- jusched.exe (145.78 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.78 KB)
- klist.exe (32.78 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.78 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.78 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.78 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.78 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.78 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.78 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.78 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.78 KB)
- unpack200.exe (129.78 KB)
- CleanupUtility.exe (88.01 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
This web page is about DeviceManager version 188.8.131.52814
alone. For other DeviceManager versions please click below:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is a program offered by the software company eInstruction. Frequently, people want to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall DeviceManager using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find DeviceManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "DeviceManager". The DeviceManager application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select DeviceManager in the list , the following data about the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about DeviceManager, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall DeviceManager.
8. After removing DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, nor are we saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove DeviceManager supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-16 14:02:41.820