DeviceManager is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall DeviceManager from your systemeInstruction
. Check out here
where you can get more info on eInstruction. Further information about DeviceManager can be found at http://www.einstruction.com/
. Usually the DeviceManager program is installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling DeviceManager is C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. The application's main executable file occupies 299.30 KB (306480 bytes) on disk and is called Launch.exe.
DeviceManager contains of the executables below. They occupy 6.13 MB (6427848
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- Launch.exe (299.30 KB)
- osk.exe (676.50 KB)
- WebUpdate.exe (113.50 KB)
- DriverInstaller.exe (207.50 KB)
- DPInst.exe (530.81 KB)
- DPInst.exe (662.81 KB)
- java-rmi.exe (31.90 KB)
- java.exe (141.40 KB)
- javacpl.exe (57.40 KB)
- javaw.exe (141.40 KB)
- javaws.exe (145.40 KB)
- jbroker.exe (77.40 KB)
- jp2launcher.exe (21.90 KB)
- jqs.exe (149.40 KB)
- jqsnotify.exe (53.40 KB)
- jucheck.exe (373.42 KB)
- jureg.exe (53.40 KB)
- jusched.exe (133.40 KB)
- keytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- kinit.exe (32.40 KB)
- klist.exe (32.40 KB)
- ktab.exe (32.40 KB)
- orbd.exe (32.40 KB)
- pack200.exe (32.40 KB)
- policytool.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmid.exe (32.40 KB)
- rmiregistry.exe (32.40 KB)
- servertool.exe (32.40 KB)
- ssvagent.exe (17.40 KB)
- tnameserv.exe (32.40 KB)
- unpack200.exe (125.40 KB)
- dmkill.exe (40.00 KB)
- ShutdownDM.exe (90.00 KB)
- Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe (113.50 KB)
- remove.exe (106.50 KB)
- win64_32_x64.exe (112.50 KB)
- ZGWin32LaunchHelper.exe (44.16 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 6.55.267.0
of DeviceManager. You can find here a few links to other DeviceManager versions:
...click to view all...
DeviceManager is an application marketed by eInstruction. Some people decide to uninstall this program. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK practice to uninstall DeviceManager is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate DeviceManager or simply click the Search feature and type in "DeviceManager". If it exists on your system the DeviceManager application will be found automatically. After you click DeviceManager in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have about DeviceManager, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for DeviceManager:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.einstruction.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\eInstruction\Device Manager\Uninstall\Uninstall_DeviceManager.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove DeviceManager.
8. After uninstalling DeviceManager, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of DeviceManager which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling DeviceManager with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a recommendation to remove DeviceManager by eInstruction from your PC, we are not saying that DeviceManager by eInstruction is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove DeviceManager supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-05-02 15:40:10.127